The Great Book of Lists – Chapter 2.0 – Dream Travels
I dream one day to go….
- to Hagia Sofia to experience a creation at the crossroads of culture and history.
- to the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps to view motorsport in an iconic setting.
- to Fontevraud Abbey, the final resting spot of those who first made me fascinated with history.
- to Machu Picchu where llamas mingle between lost foundations in the sky.
- to Codfish Island in New Zealand, one of the last refuges for the rare Kakapo.
- to the Galapagos Islands, to see the swimming iguanas, the turtles, the northernmost penguins in the world.
- to Petra, to gaze upon a city from another time in a setting as unlike my own as possible.
- to the Great Barrier Reef before it falls apart forever.
- to Nara Park, because 13 years ago I missed the chance and I’ve never forgotten.
The Great Book of Lists is a 52-week list making project with the objective to “reflect your happiness, your hopes, your project, your inclinations, the person you were, the person you long to become.”
All images from Wikimedia Commons
Wow, I love the detail in this list! Thanks for giving me inspiration for my next list.
LikeLiked by 1 person