- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Thank you, thank you to Tory for nominating me!
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Alright, not sure how these are going to turn out… Just gonna write the first seven things that come to mind.
- I was on Jeopardy, many moons ago, and I ended up in second place. I got the correct final answer at least, which was “Corsica.”
- I sang ABBA karaoke in Japan when I was sixteen. Actually, speaking of singing, I used to do a ton of it. “Carmina Burana,” “Turandot,” “Grease,” and “Footloose” are some of the productions I was a part of. I haven’t really done much since high school.
- These days I just do various sports at a totally non-serious level. I’m in a Curling club during the winter (RIP 15-16 season, I’ll miss you) and I play Volleyball and Run in the summer. I’m trying out Kickball this year too, so we’ll see how that goes.
- I taught myself how to program in 4th grade, back in the olden days of Geocities and Angelfire. My first website was about Wolf Biology and Behavior, because I was a weird kid.
- I have two dogs, who I write about for prompt fodder, as well as two Degus, which are small Chinchilla/Rat type creatures.
- My life stops whenever Bioware releases a new video game. The next Mass Effect is slated for release when I’m working through my final semester of my MBA program, so that’s awesome timing
- I love languages, and got half way through (long story) majors in Russian and Linguistics before I decided to just graduate with the two majors I had already completed.