I actually have a few weeks to focus on my reading. What is this? Free time? Does not compute! Anyway, this glorious gap times up really well with the #TackleTBR Read-a-Thon over at Wishful Endings, so I’m going to give it a shot.
What is this Read-A-Thon? What are the rules? How does this work?
- It runs Monday, September 12th, to Monday, September 26th, with a wrap-up on the 27th
- Sign up at Wishful Endings through September 24th
- Participate from anywhere- Goodreads, Blogs, IG, You name it!
- Read anything! Comics, print books, ebooks, ARCs audiobooks. Any genre, any format.
- There is no requirement for how much you must read. Read as much as you can, even if that’s one book.
- Read a minimum of 100 pages a day
- Finish The Passage (350 pages to go) and The Strain (125 pages to go)
- Start and finish Eric (217 pages), Illuminae (599 pages), and The Fall (308 pages)
- Finish up with the latest Doctor Strange and Black Panther comic arcs
- Write at least 2 progress posts + a wrap up
Yeah, 1,500 or so pages should be 100% doable in 2 weeks. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Care to knock a few things off of your own TBR? Head over to Wishful Endings and sign up!