Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This Week’s Topic : Top 10 Books I’d Like to See Under the Tree
So I don’t have a tree, but I do have a Festivus Pole. Limited space in the house, alright? Plus Festivus is just sort of my jam. I’m a lazy decorator, feats of strength amuse me, and I love to gripe at my family members and be terribly sarcastic. A holiday for us snarky grumps indeed.
Gifts aren’t part of Festivus Cannon, but if I wound up with any of the following I would certainly not include them in my annual airing of grievances.
- A new Kindle, preferably one with a backlight. I need that battery life! But also illumination!
- A case for that kindle. A snazzy one. Perhaps
- The ability to make up my mind on what I want to do with my proposed Lord of the Rings tattoo arm. Color? Black and white? How much? Doors of Moria? Too Cliche? One giant eagle? Banners of Rohan?
- On that note, the discontinued Battle of Helms Deep Lego set. I need it to sit opposite my Lego Tower of Orthanc in my office.
- A Ravenclaw Scarf.
- A time turner so that I can both do homework and actually read any of the 50 books already on my TBR shelf.
- Another TBR shelf.
- A freaking book release announcement from either GRRM or Rothfuss because honestly.
- An assurance that the American Gods TV series will be super dope.
- I suppose I should list an actual book here? How about this gorgeous copy of Dune. I need to re-read Dune.